- We use the safest tents in the industry (all ratchet straps)
- Our tents are reinforced at all stress points
- We use only the highest quality tents available (for safety)
- We use Min. 40 in stakes on all tent corners
- We can install to almost any customer situation
- We do time sensitive installations and tent striking
- We are the most versatile being able to add/modify order just hours before an event
- We are family owned and operated
- We have been renting tents for over 20 years
- We have the experience and know how to give our customers total confidence and peace of mind
- We do business locally right here in Ohio for most all our rental items and supplies
- We provide the best value for our customers!
Just some things to think about when using any tent rental service.
Underground lines can be an issue when putting stakes in the ground to hold the tent in place. If you are unsure of where lines may be, contact OUPS by visiting their website at oups.org Contact them 2 to 10 days before the rental date so they have time to come mark underground lines for free!
Mow your grass a couple days ahead of the set up date for your tent rental so that grass does not stick to the underside of the tent.
The slope of your yard needs to be considered when deciding on a location for the tent. Areas with too much slope can create issues with erecting the tent as well as seating on a hill side.
The area that the tent will need is larger than the size of the tent. Usually the spot will need to be 10 feet wider and 10 feet longer than tent dimensions. This additional space is for the tent stakes, just remember stakes can go in areas such as flower beds and things of that nature.